No two bodies are the same. Movement patterns and body expectations vary from one person to the next. Physiotherapy treatment involves identifying and addressing individual factors which will enable your body to move as efficiently as possible to meet those expectations.
Your experience with us may include the following services:
- Manual treatment - massage/soft tissue release, joint mobilization,
manipulation, dry needling
- Exercise prescription
- Strength and Conditioning programs
- Supervised Rehab and Performance classes
- Injury prevention classes for children/teenagers
- Running Technique Analysis
- Musculoskeletal screenings and Injury Prevention programs
- Return to Sport programs
Please explore our Services menu for detailed information about our specialty services.